I have stopped updating this blog, please head to http://xiwenwendy.wixsite.com/xiwen-lunaticus ! :D

Saturday 23 November 2013

Random update

Ah this was the first time I lost my mood and motivation to update my blog as second wave of assignments which will be due at the end of this semester is washing upon us. This is the 10th week of the first semester and the semester will end at week 14th (one months to go!) and I will be having my five-week long semester break which I believe will be really enjoyable, haha.

Well, not much to write now. So I will just share a quote here. Wish you guys have a nice Saturday!




P/S: I have shared a couple a quotes since I started this blog. Of course I don't own the quotes but I do own the photos. So if you want to use it please drop me an email to let me know ya. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment