I have stopped updating this blog, please head to http://xiwenwendy.wixsite.com/xiwen-lunaticus ! :D

Friday 20 September 2013

Happy Belated Mid-autumn Festival!

I was wondering what should I write for my blog this week. Let's make it simple and random (I am not lazy, just out of inspiration, haha).

Yesterday was our Chinese Mid-autumn Festival or so called Mooncake Festival. There were some gathering out there and I did attend one of them. Unfortunately the sky was gloomy, all we could see was a small orange-ish full moon in the hazy sky. We played games and of course holding the tanglung (paper lantern) walking around chatting with friends. This was not the first time I had this supposed-to-be family reunion festival without my family in Penang, but I felt lonelier than last time. People said that don't be surprised if you are alone in the university, however I still don't know why this happens. I remember during my matriculation time, even a simple celebration among friends was heart-warming, but I felt something was missing in the university.


Sunset scene at lake side.

Can't believe there is such a wonderful scenery among the cities.


No comments:

Post a Comment