I have stopped updating this blog, please head to http://xiwenwendy.wixsite.com/xiwen-lunaticus ! :D

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Here comes 2014!!!



Yes I purposely stayed up until 12am to update my blog shortly and sweetly, hehe. Currently I am in my dorm as I did not (and have never) go anywhere for count down event. It's the end of 2013 and I would like to end this year with lots of gratitudes, dedicated to all the awesome people I encounter throughout this year. Besides, thanks to Facebook that created a review so that we can easily look back to major events that have happened (and you have posted on facebook). I feel that I am such a blessed and loved child after seeing all the good memories recorded there. ^ ^

What is popular slightly before New Year? Resolutions! But I do not have the mood to do it now, perhaps some other days next year, hehe (procrastination!!!).



Last but not least,

HAPPY NEW YEAR, GUYS!!!

May God bless all of you. Cheers! =)





P/S: By the way, there are a few posts that I have been procrastinating due to the oncoming final examination. I promise to complete them during the semester break. Stay tune! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment