I have stopped updating this blog, please head to http://xiwenwendy.wixsite.com/xiwen-lunaticus ! :D

Friday 10 August 2012

The First Day at Home

Yup, this is the first day being at home after such a long time (it is considered as long for me,haha) staying in Banting, Selangor. Nothing changes much, my room is still messy, the mango tree is still there and my pond sliders still look the same as well. Oh yes, my beetle larvae turn even more yellow in colour, I think they are going to pupate soon, yay!

Although I feel under the weather now, but the feeling of gratitude is undescripable! Thank you thank you thank you for such a wonderful home to live in! Popo, daddy, mummy, Ah Hui and Ah Xiang! I love you guys!

he

she



I have had my first meal at home too. Home-cooked food from Popo. So heart-warming~

Spinach pancake, peanut pau and black pepper pork slices. What a luxury during breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment